SAVE $9 NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME!
THE PEANUT BRUTAL CHALLENGE IS READY… ARE YOU? FEATURING THE WORLD’S HOTTEST PEANUT BRITTLE AND A 50 MEAL DONATION WITH EVERY PURCHASE – NOW IN STOCK
3 progressively hotter bars for over 1/3 of a pound of the hottest Peanut Brittle on earth. Each 2-ounce bar has enough super-hot peppers to start a fire and each bar just keeps getting hotter as you progress through the challenge. Don’t settle for a little piece of chocolate, a tiny gummy bear, or a single tortilla chip when you can have the 1/3 pound Peanut Brutal Challenge with the current Guinness Book Certified “World’s Hottest Peppers’ & the smoking hot 7-Pot Primo Pepper.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE NOW AND HELP US FEED AT-RISK CHILDREN ACROSS THE USA. YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PEANUT BRUTAL CHALLENGE WILL PUT 50 HEALTHY MEALS on the table of families in critical need. We have partnered with FEEDING AMERICA® – THE LARGEST HUNGER RELIEF ORGANIZATION IN THE USA to help bridge the hunger gap for at-risk children in America! ** see infographic below
Our newest sinister challenge is now available – get this crazy challenge now before we sell out. We started with an extremely tasty old-world peanut brittle recipe and amped it up a few hundred notches for our chili-head friends and heat-seekers across the globe. Using only the best available ingredients and premium super-hot peppers… whole fresh-cream butter, pure cane sugar, premium corn syrup, Virginia peanuts, baking soda, salt, spices AND the world’s hottest peppers (according to the Guinness Book) featuring the intense 7-Pot Primo pepper by my man Troy Primo!
- BAR ONE: WARMING UP – CAROLINA REAPER AND BHUT JOLOKIA (GHOST) PEPPERS
- BAR TWO: OMG – DOUBLE REAPER & GHOST AND A SLAP IN THE FACE SHOT OF 7-POT BRAIN STRAIN PEPPERS
- BAR THREE: WTH – MORE REAPER & GHOST AND A HEALTHY SHOT OF TRINIDAD MORUGA SCORPION AND THE BRUTALLY HOT 7-POT PRIMO PEPPER
CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT: No food or drink is allowed during the challenge. Crack open bar #1 and get after it. As soon as you finish bar one rip open bar two and get after it. Same goes for bar three then you have to endure a 5 minute afterburn. ENJOY!!
This is how you make a difference with 50 healthy meals with every purchase for at-risk children…
Hunger in Working America
In 2014, Feeding America, in partnership with Oxfam America, published From Paycheck to Pantry: Hunger in Working America. The study uses data from the 2014 Hunger in America study to outline the common challenges households face in meeting basic needs, including limited hours on the job, changes in employment status, and competing household expenses.
- Nearly nine out of ten (89%) working households reported an annual household income of $30,000 or less.
- More than half (57%) of working client households reported part-time employment (30 hours or less per week).
- One in four (24%) working client households has an adult member currently enrolled in school. Though education may allow for more employment prospects or higher wages in the future, it can contribute to a temporary strain on household resources.
LET’S DO THIS TOGETHER!